News from SierraLII
- Will A New Constitution Resurrect Constitutionalism in Sierra Leone?
- Examining The Concept of Misappropriation Under The Anti-Corruption Act 2008
- Sierra Leone ex-rebel serving time for war crimes dies
- AN ANALYSIS OF THE BILL ENTITLED SAFE ABORTION ACT 2015 – By Mariama Dumbuya Barrister & Solicitor Notary Public & Commissioner
- Chief Justice Launches SierraLii Website
- The Oscar Goes to Pistorious: Lessons for Sierra Leone
- SAM SUMANA VS. AG & VICTOR FOH: A CASE REVIEW
- OFFICIAL LAUNCHING AND POPULARIZATION OF THE SIERRALII WEBSITE
- EarlyConditional Release Revoked…Moinina Fofanah Released
- Re-arrested Sierra Leone war criminal denied bail
Latest additions to the SierraLII collection
SierraLII provides free, unrestricted access to the primary and secondary legal materials of Sierra Leone. The Sierra Lii project is a company limited by guarantee with generous sponsorship from the Open Society Foundation.
SierraLII is currently implementing a project titled "FREE ACCESS TO LAW " with funding from the Open Society Inititive for West Africa (OSIWA)
AfricanLII provides technical support to SierraLII.