News from SierraLII
- Non‐Judicial Grievance Mechanisms in Land‐Related Disputes in Sierra Leone
- Death Sentence for LAC & G-Fag
- 2016 FREE ACCESS TO LAW (FALA) AWARDS
- Condoning Corporate Malfeasance In Large Scale Land Acquisitions: Is Sierra Leone Becoming The “Wild West”?
- JUDGES INDUCTION AND REFRESHERS TRAINING-JUDICIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE IN COLLABORATION WITH ACCESS TO JUSTICE& SECURITY PROGRAMME
- Will A New Constitution Resurrect Constitutionalism in Sierra Leone?
- Examining The Concept of Misappropriation Under The Anti-Corruption Act 2008
- Sierra Leone ex-rebel serving time for war crimes dies
- AN ANALYSIS OF THE BILL ENTITLED SAFE ABORTION ACT 2015 – By Mariama Dumbuya Barrister & Solicitor Notary Public & Commissioner
- Chief Justice Launches SierraLii Website
Latest additions to the SierraLII collection
SierraLII provides free, unrestricted access to the primary and secondary legal materials of Sierra Leone. The Sierra Lii project is a company limited by guarantee with generous sponsorship from the Open Society Foundation.
SierraLII is currently implementing a project titled "FREE ACCESS TO LAW " with funding from the Open Society Initiative for West Africa (OSIWA)
AfricanLII provides technical support to SierraLII.